The SPHERE Greyline Ultimate Ranked Gi collection is the first of its kind with both classic styling and distinct color combinations. A subtle but dynamic blend of function and form constructed to exacting standards to hold up to the harshest training for long lasting durability. Highlighting ranked colorways to represent the hard work and mat time you have put in to earn your colors. (We make them for White belts too).
Greyline (noun meaning): The narrow band of dusk and dawn that separates the areas in daylight from those in darkness throughout the Sphere.
Representing life's cycles of transition as we balance ourselves in between our light and our darkness that many of us face as we challenge ourselves during our Jiu-Jitsu journey. The Greyline Ranked Gi is designed to represent the balance we seek between opposing forces to achieve our goals.
- Top: 480gsm 100% Cotton Pearl-Tech Weave The "Goldilocks" of Kimono weaves. Light enough for fluid unimpeded movement but heavy enough to hold up to the most rigorous training.
- Wicking Coolmax yoke insert with ranked colorway and our Greyline twilight sublimated artwork.
- Unique Soft Flex Elbow inserts for added abrasion resistence while rolling.
- Pants: 100% Cotton 10oz. Rip-stop, with a pearl weave gusseted crotch and knee inserts for added durability. Ranked stretch drawstring and custom woven belt loops.
- Contrast color triple reinforced stitching throughout with ranked colorway High Def Embroidery.
- Greyline Ranked Colorway Twilight Seamtape at sleeve cuffs, inner jacket bottom, inner pant waistband and inner ankle cuffs.
- White Belt (White and Grey Embroidery)
- Blue Belt (Blue and Gold Embroidery)
- Purple Belt (Purple and Silver Embroidery)
- Brown Belt (Brown and Platinum Embroidery)
- Black Belt (Black and Copper Embroidery)
Each in three different Gi Colors